This is an incredible stress relief technique that involves stimulating the acupuncture while tapping on them with the fingertips … that’s why it is often called “Tapping”.
Tapping helps you access your body’s energy and send signals to the part of the brain that controls stress. They claim that stimulating the meridian points through tapping can reduce the stress or negative emotion you feel from your issue, ultimately restoring balance to your disrupted energy.
These are the 9 points in this tapping algorithm
- Start with tapping on the side of your hand, you can choose either hand it doesn’t matter
- Then we move the to the eyebrow bone, just where the eyebrow begin in the center
- We move across the other side of the eye along the same bone
- Then underneath the eye bone
- We then move to under the noise
- In between the mouth and chin
- Then move to the sternum or with your whole hand
- To under the arm, hand width from your arm pit
- And lastly to the top of your crown
The order or the words are not of importance, feel your own rhythm.